Tim Hayes is a well-known personality who has rose into the limelight for being Nancy McEldowney‘s husband. Talking about his wife, Nancy McEldowney is a professional academic administrator who has been currently providing her services at Georgetown University. Recently, she was elected as the National Security Advisor to the Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris, and will be assuming her office from January 20, 2021.
|Profession||Fromer US Air Force Pilot|
|Children||Jessica Hayes and Alyssa Hayes|
What does Tim Hayes do for a living? Speaking about Tim’s job, he is already a retired man. According to various official reports, we have found out that he was a U.S. Air Force pilot. Back during his days, he used to fly F-5 and F-15 aircraft.
10 Facts on Tim Hayes:
- Tim Hayes’s current age is unknown but we predict that he must be around his sixties.
- Previously, his wife used to serve as the Director of the Foreign Service Institute under President Barack Obama as well as Donald Trump.
- As of 2020, we have no idea about Tim Hayes’s net worth but the research is going on and we will surely update about it.
- At the moment, we are completely unknown about his educational qualification.
- Moving on to Tim Hayes’s family, he and his wife Nancy shares a total of two daughters together. They are Jessica Hayes and Alyssa Hayes.
- However, there is nothing to focus on his parents and siblings too.
- Speaking about Tim Hayes’s background, he was born and raised in the USA. Thus, his nationality is definitely American but his ethnicity is yet to be known.
- Moreover, we have been trying to find out his height, weight, and other missing measurements.
- Above all, we believe that he is not active on any social media accounts.
- Even though Tim Hayes’s information has not yet been included on Wikipedia, we hope we have managed to help you know a lot about him.