Nancy McEldowney is an American politician who is an American Diplomat and an academic administrator at Georgetown University. She has recently been chosen by Vice President Kamala Harris’ as her national security adviser.
She was the director of the foreign service institute from the year 2013 to 2017 selected by Barak Obama and Donald Trump respectively. Here are 10 facts about Nancy McEldowney that you should not miss.
|Birthday||October 6, 1958|
|Children||Jessica and Alyssa|
|Education||New College, Columbia University, National Defense University|
VP-elect Kamala Harris formally announces Tina Flournoy as her chief of staff, @RohiniKos as her domestic policy adviser and Nancy McEldowney as her national security adviser.
— Jennifer Epstein (@jeneps) December 3, 2020
10 Facts About Nancy McEldowney
- Nancy McEldowney is selected as a national security advisor for Kamala Harris which news has been out just a few moments ago.
- Who is Nancy McEldowney? Well, Nancy McEldowney is a former US ambassador to Bulgaria. She was a member of the U.S. Foreign Service and an American diplomat.
- Is Nancy McEldownwy married? Yes, Nancy McEldowney is married to her husband ‘Tim Hayes‘ who is a former Air Force fighter pilot. The couple has two daughters together and they are Jessica and Alyssa.
- How old is Nancy McEldowney? Nancy McEldowney was born on October 6, 1958, in Clearwater, Florida, United States. She is currently 62 years old.
- Nancy mcEldowney is a determined female politician who has served in the US Foreign Service for over 30 years and was a Deputy Chief of Mission in Turkey and Azerbaijan.
- Furthermore, Nancy McEldowney has a Wikipedia profile where her life events are mentioned. She has the capabilities and qualities of a good politician.
- Moreover, Nancy McEldowney has a beautiful family of her own consisting of her loving husband and beautiful daughters living happily.
- An American politician, Nancy McEldowney has not revealed her net worth amount yet.
- She is an extremely talented lady who graduated from New College, Columbia University, National Defense University.
- Similarly, Nancy McEldowney is not available on social media sites as she likes to keep her private life to herself.