Nanda Costa is a multitalented actress, singer, and songwriter from Brazil. mong her vast credits, she is best known for her work on the world-famous telenovela Salve Jorge.
She is a notoriously private celebrity who prefers to keep outside of the media spotlight. In 2020, she made waves when she was cast in the film ‘Monster Hunter’, a feature film based on the game series of the same name.
|Birthday||September 24, 1986|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Wife||Lan Lan (partner)|
10 Facts About Nanda Costa
- Nanda Costa was born on September 24, 1986, according to IMDb and her age is 34 years old as of October 2020.
- According to her bio on various sites, She was born Fernanda Costa Campos Cotote in Parati, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- She has had a lot of on-screen boyfriends and is known for her chemistry with them but she has been married for more than two years to bisexual partner Lan Lan. They married Lan on May 24, 2019.
- She has frozen her eggs as she plans to have children in the future via in-vitro fertilization. Lan is also a Brazilian celebrity.
- Prior to marrying Lan, she was in a relationship with Davi Peduti. She has also had other high-profile partners like Maria Maya, Emanuelle Araújo, Núria Mallena, etc.
- Regarding her sexual orientation, she is openly bisexual and has said that she has known she was bisexual since she was a teenager.
- Costa is an incredibly popular actress and has more than 2.7 million followers on Instagram.
- She shares a lot of her work on the platform and has more than 3000 posts.
- Born and raised in Paraty, a city located on the south end of the Rio de Janeiro coast, she was born when her mother was only sixteen.
- Other than acting, she has also been a singer and musician whose career has seen her sell millions of records in South America.