Natalie Johnson is the girlfriend of the professional hockey player, Jake Guentzel. Well, not anymore. Jake has finally asked her the most important question of their life. Guess what, they are engaged. The Pittsburgh Penguins star has been dating her for around three years now and they are finally going to tie the marital knots, good for them.
If you are wondering, Jake, plays for the as the forward for the prestigious team, Pittsburgh Penguins in the National Hockey League. The 25-year-old has won the Stanley Cup with this team in 2017. He was very close this time around as well but failed to hold grasp of the trophy this year. Picked in the third round of the NHL Draft in 2013, the forward has been very impressive for the Penguins. And finally, he has something else to celebrate. Here are a few facts you’d want to know about his fiance, Natalie Johnson.
10 Facts on Natalie Johnson
- Natalie Johnson is the fiance of an American Ice Hockey player, Jake Guentzel.
- She doesn’t have a bio or wiki yet as she was not much in the spotlight.
- However, she is certainly in the limelight at the moment as the Penguins forward asked her to marry him.
- As per the sources, Natalie is 25 years old. Jake is 25 as well.
- Jake took it to Instagram to announce their engagement. The photo reflects him getting down on one knee.
- Moreover, the post is also shared by the Penguins official site. The congratulatory messages are floating around heftily.
- However, Natalie doesn’t seem to have an Instagram account that we know of yet.
- She has kept a low profile of herself. Hence, facts about her parents and family are not known either.
- But it will be quite difficult to keep a low profile for her after the engagement.
- Her nationality is American, of course, and she is a Nebraska native.