Natalie Madueño is a very popular Danish actress who has earned a lot of fame for appearing in popular television shows as well as movies like Follow the Money, In Love and War, Warrior, etc. It was the year 2006 when she completed her debut after appearing in the movie named Life Hits where she played the role of Josephine.
|Birthday||November 7, 1987|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
She came to limelight nearly a decade later, in 2016 when she got to appear in the television series named Follow The Money where she got to play the role of Claudia Moreno. From the year 2019, Natalie started to appear as Louise Bergstein in the ongoing television series called Darkness: Those Who Kill.
Also, she has been playing the role of Fie currently in the television series named The Rain. Her full name stands as Natalie Wolfsberg Madueño and she has been working hard to achieve much more.
10 Facts About Natalie Madueño:
- Natalie Madueño’s information is available on Wikipedia.
- @natalie_madueno looks to be her Instagram account and she has gained almost 22.3 thousand followers there.
- Born on November 7, 1987, she is currently exactly 32 years of age.
- Her height has been known to be approximately 5 feet and 7 inches.
- People are curious to know about her boyfriend but she has not yet updated this information.
- Is she married? We do not know about this information too. Thus, we cannot say anything about her husband right now.
- Natalie seems to like keeping her family facts away from the media.
- She is actually a popular actress who has been currently appearing as Fie in the ongoing television series named The Rain.
- She was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, and thus, she is of Danish nationality and her ethnicity is taken as white.
- In the year 2019, Natalie was nominated for the 2017 Robert Award for the best actress category.