Natasha Dalal is an Indian fashion designer and known for being the lovely wife of popular Indian actor; Varun Dhawan. Dhawan is known for acting in famous Bollywood movies such as Student of the Year; Main Tera Hero; Badlapur; Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya and so on.
The couple is in the headlines as the duo tied their wedding knot on 24 January 2021. Their wedding took place at Shahrukh Khan’s Alibaug bungalow which has been designed by his wife; Gauri herself.
Quick Facts: Natasha Dalal Age And Wikipedia: Meet Varun Dhawan Wife On Instagram
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Rajesh Dalal (father) and Gauri Dalal (mother)|
|Husband||Varun Dhawan (m 2021)|
|Education||Fashion Institute Of Technology|
10 Facts on Natasha Dalal
- Natasha Dalal is famous for being the wife of Indian actor Varun Dhawan. Dalal is also an accomplished fashion designer.
- She was born on May 8 1989 in India. Dalal is of Indian nationality having an Asian ethnicity background.
- Natasha Dalal has obtained her fashion degree from the Fashion Institute Of Technology in New York.
- Although; she does not have an official Wikipedia. However, Natasha’s bio is covered by several internet sites which also includes us.
- Talking about Natasha Dalal’s parents; she is the daughter of Rajesh Dalal (father) and Gauri Dalal (mother).
- Currently, Natasha Dalal’s age is 32 years old at the time of this writing.
- Natasha Dalal and her husband; Varun Dhawan got married on 24 January 2021. Their wedding was held at Alibaug, Mumbai, India.
- Varun Dhawan’s wife; Natasha has her very own label design house known as NATASHA DAHAL. Her dresses have been worn by several Bollywood and Indian celebrities.
- Natasha Dalal’s net worth is under review as of now. However her husband; Varun Dhawan has accumulated a net worth that is estimated to be several million dollars as of 2021.
- Natasha Dalal’s does not have an official Instagram account made in her name. However; her Natasha Dalal Label Instagram account has over 135 K followers where she posts several pictures of her own handmade designed bridal and wedding-themed attires.