Natasha Rubin is a Russian-American pianist and cinematographer. She worked in the documentary “First Out” (2006).
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Cinematographer and Pianist|
|Net Worth||$30 million dollars (shared)|
Natasha is married to Cheech Marin. Furthermore, she is the third wife of the actor.
The couple lives a luxurious life in Malibu.
10 Facts on Natasha Rubin
- Natasha Rubin is the wife of Cheech Marin. Marin is a popular American actor, voice artist and standup comedian. He rose into fame after starring in the hit 70’s show “Cheech and Chong”.
- Natasha and Cheech have a huge age gap of more than 40 years. Rubin is around the age of 31 years old. On the other hand, her husband is 74 years old.
- In spite of the massive age gap, the couple proved their love to be strong. The couple has been married for over a decade now. They tied the knot in 2009 at a small wedding.
- Furthermore, Rubin is Cheech’s third spouse. He was previously married to Darlene Morle (1975-1984) and Patti Heid (1986-2009). However, both of his marriages fell apart due to personal reasons.
- Natasha and Cheech have not reported any children together. However, Natasha is the stepmother to Cheech’s 3 children: Joey Marin, Carmen Marin and Jasmine Marin.
- The celebrity couple currently resides in Malibu, California. Furthermore, Natasha is an American girl with ethnic roots from Russia.
- Rubin’s height is 5 feet and 7 inches tall. In fact, she is taller than her husband. In addition, she has brown eyes and long brown hair.
- Speaking about her job, Natasha is a pianist and cinematographer. Although she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, you can find her IMDb profile.
- According to various sources, Rubin shares a net worth of $30 million dollars with her partner. Moreover, she lives a high-profile life with an expensive taste.
- The pianist is active on Instagram as @natasharmarin. Similarly, 11.2k people follow her on the social app.