Nate Landwehr is a well-known MMA fighter who is often recognized by his nickname, The Train. Currently, he has been competing in the very popular Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in the featherweight class. According to Tapology, he is considered to be the #30 best MMA featherweight fighter in the world.
|Birthday||June 7, 1988|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Wife||Robyn A. Landwehr|
Where is he from? Nate Landwehr is originally from Clarksville, Tennessee, and thus, we are sure that his nationality is American. However, his ethnicity is not known but we will surely update about it as soon as we come to know about it. His recent fight was back on May 16, 2020, against Darren Elkins which he won.
10 Facts on Nate Landwehr:
- Nate Landwehr was born on June 7, 1988, and thus, talking about his age, he is exactly 32 years old right now.
- Coming to his social media accounts, we can find him active on Twitter (1.3 thousand followers), Instagram, (14.4 thousand followers), and Facebook (1.4 thousand followers).
- Moving on to Nate Landwehr’s height, he is approximately 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- Currently, he has been representing the popular team named SSF Submission Academy.
- Talking about his love life, Nate Landwehr has already been married to his longtime girlfriend named Robyn A. Landwehr.
- Until now, his pro-MMA record has been set to be 14-3-0.
- Speaking about Nate Landwehr’s next fight, he was supposed to fight Movsar Evloev but as his opponent has tested positive for COVID-19, the fight is postponed until further notice.
- Moreover, his career earnings have now reached $26,000 but we remain unknown about his net worth currently.
- Like we mentioned earlier, he belongs to the featherweight class as his current weight is measured to be 65 kg.
- Although no wiki sites have ever been written under Nate Landwehr’s name, we hope you have now come to know everything about him after reading this article.