Nate Santana is an American movie and theatre actor. He is more popularly known as Dr. James Lanik from Chicago Med. Likewise, Nate starred in 31 episodes of the show from 2018 to 2020.
Nate also has a successful career in theatres of Chicago. Furthermore, his noteworthy plays include The Last Wife and the River Bride.
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Nate Santana
- Nate Santana is an American Actor. He is popular for his role as Dr. James Lanik in the TV series Chicago Med (2018-2020). In addition, he appeared as Golden Boy in The Exorcist (2016).
- As the Wikipedia page for Nate Santana is being updated right now, details about his age and birthday are limited. However, we have created this short bio about him.
- The actor is a native of Chicago, Illinois. Similarly, he grew up as a white male with his siblings. But, information about his family members is obsolete.
- Talking about his height, Santana is tall, hot, and handsome. However, the body exact measurements of the blue-eyed actor are not disclosed yet.
- Nate is currently taken by his beautiful girlfriend. In fact, he has even shared a couple of pictures with his partner on Instagram. But, her identity remains hidden.
- You can stalk Santana’s Instagram which is under the name @quarter__rican. Likewise, he mentions himself as a dog lover on his bio. Moreover, 1.6k people already follow his profile.
- Similar to many actors, Nate first gained his professional experience from theatres. Furthermore, he performed in some famous stages like Chicago Shakespeare Theater and TimeLine Theatre Company.
- In 2007, Santana was selected for his first movie role. Similarly, he portrayed Jake in the film “Providence”.
- According to his IMDb profile, Santana has starred in 7 major roles since 2007. In addition, he also acted in an episode of Chicago PD (2017) as Kirby Michaels.
- There are many speculations on Nate’s above-average Net Worth. However, the actor prefers to hide his personal learning and assets.