Nathan Kara is a famous dancer and an actor who is famous for his stunning performances in the movie ‘Born to Dance (2015)’. According to IMDB, he has 5 credits.
Nathan Kara is one of the handsome actor and a dancer who is also known for having a great personality. Below are some of the 10 facts that you should know about Nathan Kara
10 Facts About Nathan Kara
- Nathan Kara is an Actor who is famed for his stunning performances in the movies like ‘Sugar Hit (2015)’, ‘Born to Dance(2015)’, ‘Power Rangers Dino Charge (2016)’ and others two movies.
- Nathan Kara being a great dancer and an actor does not have a Wikipedia profile but he does have an IMDB profile where his contributions in the movie have been shown.
- Nathan Kara was born in Newzealand in the year 1995 but the exact birthdate has been kept off the record. His age is currently 25 years old and lives in Newzealand.
- Nathan Kara has not given any details about his dating life and his relationship status due to which we can imagine that his relationship status is single and does not have a girlfriend.
- Furthermore, he is a celebrated artist on his social media account. His Instagram account consists of 14.5k followers and his Twitter account has 100+ followers.
- Similarly, he is an energetic dancer and a YouTuber who has 693 followers and on Facebook, he has 400+ followers.
- Besides being a stunning actor, he is a fantastic dancer and a stuntman who worked with bass DJ Rudimental and the likes of the drum.
- He has also worked as a choreographer and a dancer in various music videos like ‘Walk Alone’ by Rudimental ft. Tom Walker and is a member of ‘The Bradas’ which is a Kiwi all-mate dance crew who won many gold medals at the ‘Hip-Hop International World Championships’.
- He has a passion for dancing since he was 5 years old and following his passion, he is now a New Zealand’s top dancer in the male commercial.
- He is a member of Kiwi all-male dance crew The Bradas, has appeared in ad spots for brands like Bluebird, and worked as a choreographer and dancer on several music videos, including ‘Walk Alone’ by Rudimental ft. Tom Walker.