Nathan Thomas Stewart is the first child of his parents. His father and mother’s name is Jon Stewart and Tracey Mc Shane. Tracey Mc Shane is an American graphic designer, animal rights advocate, and also a former Veterinary Technician. Tracey is well known as the wife of a comedian, political commentator, television host as well as a writer. Indeed, Nathan Thomas Stewart is a celebrity’s son.
Nathan’s celebrity dad has already earned massive popularity with his incredible work in the Comedy Central popular news show. He had left the show in 2015. Nathan Stewart is a brilliant kid since childhood.
|Name||Nathan Thomas Stewart|
|Birthday||July 3, 2004|
|Height||5 feet 3 inch|
|Parents||Tracey McShane, Jon Stewart|
|Siblings||Maggie Rose Stewart|
10 facts on Nathan Thomas Stewart
- Nathan Stewart was born on July 3, 2004. At present, his age is 16 years old. People wish him a very happy birthday on July 3rd every year.
- Also, he holds an American nationality. He was born and raised in the United States of America.
- Nathan Thomas Stewart is a child with a fit and healthy body. In addition to this, he stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. His height and weight won’t be the same because he is at a growing phase.
- Speaking about his profession, he is a student as of now and living a very happy and luxurious life with his family.
- As mentioned above, his dad, Jon Stewart, and mom Tracey Mc Shane tied their knots in 2000. The couples embrace their first child in 2004 named Nathan Stewart.
- Likewise, Stewart has a younger sister named Maggie Rose Stewart. She is 14 years years old as of now.
- Both children Nathan and Maggie were born through in vitro fertilization.
- Nathan is just a child right now. His father’s income is enough for his livelihood. Moving to his father’s net worth, it’s estimated to be around $120 million.
- There is no doubt in saying that he is a celebrity kid. His name is not featured on Wikipedia. But his father’s name is mentioned on Wikipedia.
- Nathan Stewart is not available on social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.