Nathaniel J Hall is a British actor, writer and producer. He appeared in Channel 4’s new show “It’s a sin”. Likewise, he played Donald Bassett in 3 episode of the drama.
“It’s a sin” is a TV series based on HIV/AIDS around 1980s. Nathaniel J Hall himself was diagnosed with HIV at a very young age. Furthermore, he is an active HIV activist now.
Quick Facts: Who Is Actor Nathaniel J Hall? Everything On Age, Wikipedia Bio, and Instagram
|Name||Nathaniel J Hall|
|Age||34 years old|
|Profession||Actor, writer and producer|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Sean Taylor (boyfriend)|
|Education||Univeristy of Leeds|
10 Facts on Nathaniel J Hall
- Nathaniel J Hall is an actor from Manchester, UK. He portrayed Donald Bassett in Channel 4’s new series It’s a Sin.
- Nathaniel J Hall is the age of 34 years old. However, his birthday and zodiac sign are not revealed yet.
- The Wikipedia Bio for Nathaniel J Hall is not available right now. In fact, he is a new face to the TV industry. Nonetheless, his news is appearing everywhere on the internet these days.
- Many people want to know about Nathaniel J Hall’s wife or girlfriend. However, Hall openly identifies his sexuality as gay. Furthermore, he is also an LGBTQ+ activist.
- Nathaniel is currently dating his boyfriend Seán Taylor. Seán is also an activist based in Manchester. Besides, the couple is already dating over 6 months now.
- You can find Nathaniel J Hall’s cute pictures on his Instagram @nathanieljhall. Similarly, he has already received the blue tick with over 7k followers.
- Judging by his fancy lifestyle, there is no doubt that Nathaniel J Hall’s owns handsome Net Worth. However, the actor maintains secrecy about his assets and fortune.
- Hall was only 16 years old when he was diagnosed with HIV. Moreover, his battle with the disease has not stopped him from achieving success.
- Nathaniel J Hall didn’t share his HIV story with his parents till 2017. Nevertheless, he is exclusive about his struggles now.
- The actor’s own story inspired him to pursue a career in film. Similarly, he studied Theatre and Performance at the University of Leeds.