Neal Dunn is an American politician who has been a member of the U.S. House, representing Florida’s 2nd Congressional District since the year 2017. On November 3, 2020, he ran for re-election to represent the member of the U.S. House for Florida’s 2nd Congressional District and won against ‘ Kim O’Connor ‘ with 97.9 % votes.
He has been involved in the political field for a long time now and his term as a member ends in the year 2021. He was tested positive for Covid-19 on April 9, 2020. Here are 10 facts to know about Neal Dunn.
|Birthday||February 16, 1953|
|Net Worth||$3.7 million|
|Education||GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington and Lee University|
|Dr. Neal Dunn|
|Youtube||Dr. Neal Dunn|
— Dr. Neal Dunn (@DrNealDunnFL2) July 1, 2020
10 Facts About Neal Dunn
- Neal Dunn is an American politician who is a member of the U.S. House representing Florida’s 2nd Congressional District from the year 2017.
- Neal Dunn is a politician from the Republican party who ran for re-election on November 3, 2020 and won against ‘Kim O’Connor’ with 97.9 % votes.
- Furthermore, Neal Dunn is married to his wife ‘Leah Dunn’ since the year 1987 and has 3 children as sons and 3 grandsons.
- An American politician, Neal Dunn was born on February 16, 1953, in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. His age is 67 years old.
- Neal Dunn has 1,769 followers on Twitter and 700+ followers on Instagram.
- Similarly, Neal Dunn has a YouTube channel with 82 subscribers. He has a profile on Facebook with more than 23 k followers.
- As per some of the sources, Neal Dunn has a net worth of $3.7 million dollars and has a base salary of $174,000.
- He is a graduate of GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington and Lee University.
- Moreover, his parents’ and siblings’ details are unknown.
- Furthermore, he worked in the U.S. Army from the year 1989-2010 and also worked as a banker and Urologist.