Neelam Kothari is a well-celebrated Indian actress and jewellery designer. The rising entrepreneur is very hardworking and enthusiastic when it comes to her professional career.
Neelam Kothari is the wife of famous Indian television as well as movie actor Samir Soni. She is mostly known for her movies and television shows like Ek Tha Raja, Kasam, and Sauda.
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Profession||Actress and Jewelry Designer|
|Parents||Shishir Kothari, Parveen Kothari|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
The actress made her professional acting debut back in 1984 from the movie Jawaani where she played the role of Sanam. Recently, she has been part of the Indian reality show named Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives. It was first premiered back on November 27, 2020.
10 Facts on Neelam Kothari:
- Neelam Kothari was born on November 9, 1967, in Hongkong.
- Neelam’s age as of 2020 is exactly 53 years old as her birthday was just a couple of weeks ago from the time this article was put down.
- The designer is married to Samir Soni, a famous Indian actor who has bagged himself a couple of awards during his professional career.
- Talking about Neelam’s marital timeline, she was once married to Rishi Sethia. However, their marriage didn’t last long and Kothari married Samir Soni in 2011.
- There has been a lot of comments regarding Neelam’s accent. People often blame her for her fake and irrelevant accent.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is around 1 million dollars since her actual salary details are yet to surface on the internet.
- Neelam Kothari appeared in the Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives 2020 which was premiered on November 27, 2020.
- She is available on Instagram account @neelamkotharisoni where she has more than 455k followers.
- Neelam has played more than 57 movies and television shows as of 2020 and some of her famous works are Hatya, Laat Saab, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Chor Pe Mor.
- Neelam and Samir have adopted a daughter and her name is Ahana.