Benjamin Edwards is better known as the husband of American political consultant and lawyer Neera Tanden. Neera is currently the president of the Center for American Progress— a liberal think tank in Washington, D.C.
Professionally, Benjamin is an American visual artist and writer. He specializes in manipulating the “found imagery” (collected from media) into 23 and 3d graphic software and combining to into a “virtual space” on canvas.
|Profession||visual artist and writer|
|Education||Rhode Island School of Design, University of California|
10 Facts On Benjamin Edwards
- Born as raised in Iowa City, Iowa, the US in 1970, Benjamin is currently 50 years old.
- He earned a Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Later, he joined the San Francisco Art Institute and completed his master’s in painting.
- Furthermore, he graduated with a Master of Fine Arts from the Rhode Island School of Design.
- Benjamin, being a low-key figure, has always remained secretive about his family. In the name of the family, we only know one person that is his wife.
- As a visual artist and writer, Benjamin deals with the “found imagery” received from media. In 2001, he had his first solo exhibition at the Artemis Greenberg Van Doren Gallery.
- In 2008, he also made his slow show, which was held at Tomio Koyama Gallery in Tokyo.
- Benjamin is currently in a married relationship with his wife, Neera Tanden. The couple first met at the University of California and soon started dating. In 1999, they shared wedding vows. Now, he reportedly is the father of two.
- In November 2020, his wife, Neera, was nominated as the Office of Management and Budget director.
- He hasn’t given any hints about his actual net worth. However, he, alongside his wife, indeed relishes the luxurious lifestyle.
- Benjamin seems to be not active on any social media platform. However, you can follow his lifestyle through his wife’s Instagram @neeratanden.