Neil Lane is an American personality who is popular as the Jewelry Designer. He makes the best diamond rings for engagement. He is a true artist when it comes to making beautiful diamond rings. Literally, the diamond rings he’s hade are mesmerizing.
I’m pretty sure most of you have seen the rings he has made but you didn’t know it was his piece of art. The ring used in the popular reality show “The Bachelor” during the engagement ceremony is made by him. Yes! you read that right. Moreover, he also goes by the name of “The Ring Prince”.
Here is everything you need to know about Neil Lane.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $1.5 million USD|
10 Facts On Neil Lane
- Neil Lane is a jewelry designer who rose to fame after making the engagement rings for the show The Bachelor and Bachelorette.
- As of 2020, Lane is 60 years of age. He was born in the year 1960 but the month and day of his birth are unknown.
- Neil was born and raised in Brooklyn, United States. But he currently resides in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Until now, Lane hasn’t shared anything about his parents, siblings, and other family members. And his Wikipedia also doesn’t exist.
- Lane got into the jewelry industry at a very young age. As of now, he has his own Jewelry brand.
- Neil did his early schooling from his hometown. And later he moved to Paris and joined Paris University for his higher studies.
- Lane stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall (1.73 m). His bodyweight is 70 kg (154 lbs) and body measurements are 33-30-35 inches.
- Lane is unmarried. He hasn’t disclosed any details about his dating life and girlfriend.
- Neil has a net worth in the range of $1 million – $1.5 million as of 2020.
- Lane’s Instagram is @neillanecouture and he has 50.7k followers.