Matthew Pottinger, generally known as Matt Pottinger, is an American Politician. He is from the political party, Republican.
He was a journalist and U.S. Marine Corps officer who served as the United States Deputy National Security Advisor from September 22, 2019, until January 7, 2021.
Pottinger resigned from his post early on January 7, 2021, in the aftermath of the 2021 U.S. Capitol Demonstrations. President Donald Trump’s followers, encouraged by Trump, occupied the U.S. Capitol building to halt the certification of the valid electoral college victory of President-elect Joe Biden.
Quick Facts: Matt Pottinger Wife Yen Pottinger: Net Worth, Age And Wikipedia Bio
|Parents||John Stanley Pottinger|
|Net Worth||$13 Million|
|Education||University of Massachusetts, Amherst|
As @realDonaldTrump promotes terrorism in his attempt to overthrow democracy his people flee, but fleeing wont excuse what they enabled. #mattpottinger will be known for the part he played https://t.co/ZyOzmCXRET
— Council Of Logic (@LogicCouncil) January 7, 2021
10 Facts On Matt Pottinger
- The American Politician Matt Pottinger’s age is 48 years old. He was born in the year 1973. His exact date of birth is not known.
- He was born to a famous author and former Department of Justice official John Stanley Pottinger. The details about his mother and family background are not known.
- Matt holds American citizenship. His birth name is Matthew Pottinger.
- Talking about his academics, he graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chinese studies. He is fluent in Mandarin.
- Before joining the United States Marine Corps, Pottinger served as a journalist for Reuters between 1998 and 2001.
- Matt Pottinger is happily married to his gorgeous wife Yen Pottinger. She is a Ph.D. and a Senior Lab Advisor. The couple has 2 beautiful children together.
- Furthermore, Matt Pottinger belongs to a white ethnic community. His religion is Christianity.
- Politics has not only provided Matt Pottinger with fame but money also. He has a net worth of approximately $13 Million.
- Matthew belongs to the Republican political party. He was the United States Deputy National Security Advisor in Trump’s Presidency. However, Matt resigned from his position on January 7, 2021, following the U.S. Capitol marches.
- More details on Pottinger can be found on his Wikipedia profile. Matt is not available on any other social media platforms.
Leave a Reply