Charlie Joshep Angus (58 years), an honorable member of the New Democratic Party is a Canadian author, journalist, and politician. His work mainly focuses on Indigenous and Northern Affairs, Official Languages, Ethics, and Income Inequality and Affordability.
Quick Facts: Charlie Angus Net Worth: Wife Brit Griffin And Family Facts To Know
|Birthday||November 14, 1962|
|Children||Lola Angus, Mariah Angus-Griffin, Siobhan Angus|
Charlie Angus Wife And Family Facts
Charlie Angus’s wife, Brit Griffin, is a journalist and famous writer who published her debut novel The Wintermen in 2014. The couple first met in 1981, got married, and cofounded a homeless shelter in downtown Toronto in 1985.
The happy couple has three daughters Lola Angus, Siobhan Angus, and Mariah Angus-Griffin.
His Career and Net Worth Explored
Angus and his childhood friend Andrew Cash co-founded the punk band L’Etranger and wrote many of the songs influenced by Clash and social justice roots. Politician Angus started his political career by entering federal politics in the year 2004 election as the most deserving candidate of the New Democratic Party.
Charlie’s new award-winning and bestselling book ‘Children of the Broken Treaty‘ deals with the unrelenting epidemic of youth suicides in Indigenous communities. He has established his own website where people can contact him.
Despite his professionalism as a Canadian author and politician, Carlie Angus’s net worth is still unknown. However, looking at his post in Canadian politics and his numerous work, his net worth could be estimated to be around a million Canadian Dollars.
10 Facts on Charlie Angus
- Charlie Angus was born on November 14, 1962. His age is 58 as of 2021.
- Charlie was originally born in Timmins, Ontario but he moved to Toronto in 1973 and is currently living in Cobalt Ontario with his family.
- Angus is a member of the Roman Catholic Church, supported Catholic Worker Movement, and was a longtime columnist for Catholic News-Times.
- Along with being a successful Canadian politics, Angus is also a well-known author.
- Angus competed and won the election of 2004 and became the federal member of Parliament.
- Angus was 6 times elected MP for Timmins-James Bay.
- Charlie has a dog named Attila.
- Angus has won multiple awards including the “Best Mentor” in Maclean 12th annual parliamentarians of the year award, “Best represents constituents” in 2007, and was a finalist for “Most knowledgeable”.
- Charlie is married to famous journalist and renowned writer Brit Griffin.
- Charlie is highly active on Twitter under the handle of Charlie Angus NDP and has followers of more than 32.6k.
Leave a Reply