Joshua Bixby is a very established businessman from Canada. Mostly, he is known for working as the director and Chief Executive Officer at Fastly. If you don’t know about Fastly then let me are you a little about it. It’s a cloud computing service providing company and was founded in the year 2011. This company started working in full fledge after being partnered with Google.
From the year 2020, Joshua is serving in his company as CEO. He definitely deserves this position because of his set of skills, knowledge, and experience. In each and every company he has served, he has given his best because of which those companies have made lots of profit.
Know more about Joshua Bixby from the facts below.
|Net Worth||$61.7 million|
Our CEO Joshua Bixby on @YahooFinance: “In the old days, you might have bought differentiation from a software company. Most organizations now have to become software companies, and they have to build differentiation.”https://t.co/BSSi2pmBGu
— Fastly (@fastly) May 9, 2020
10 Facts On Joshua Bixby
- Joshua Bixby is 42 years of age as of 2020. He was born in the year 1977/1978.
- Until now, the detail of Joshua’s date of birth is not revealed. Hence, we cannot conclude about his birth sign.
- Born and raised in Canada, Bixby is a Canadian by nationality. There is no information about his whereabouts.
- Joshua is estimated to have a total net worth of about $61.7 million USD according to the reports presented on October 2, 2020.
- Bixby is the owner of 20,000 units of the stocks of Fastly. In terms of dollars, his stock unit is worth more about $38,319,801 USD.
- Talking about Bixby’s salary, his annual earning is $2,477,880 for serving as the Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- Since 2019, Joshua has made more than 25 trades of the stocks of Fastly.
- Bixby doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia page. The facts here will definitely help you to know him.
- Joshua has not shared about his personal life. Hence, the information about his family and wife is not available.
- You can find Joshua on Twitter @joshbixby.