Jeffrey Sachs is the best recognized and successful author and teacher currently works at Columbia University in the city of New York as a University professor. He has joined the University in 2016. Also, he has worked in the Sustainable Development Solutions Network as director for seven years, and later on, he was promoted to the higher position of President in 2019.
Moreover, he has worked in the United Nations as an SDG advocate under UN Secretary-General Antonio Guetteros. He has implemented his knowledge into practice and inspires the world to do the same. He has also written many articles and a monthly foreign affairs column for Project Syndicate which is a non-profit association of newspapers.
|Birthday||November 5, 1954|
|Parents||Joan (née Abrams) and Theodore Sachs|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Wife||Sonia Ehrlich Sachs|
|Children||Lisa Ehrlich Sachs, Hannah Sachs, Adam Ehrlich Sachs|
I would like to wish everybody very happy holidays and a healthy, productive, and peaceful 2019. Thanks for great conversations this year. I’ll be tweeting less in the coming months as I turn to some long awaited writing. Warm wishes, Jeff Sachs
— Jeffrey D. Sachs (@JeffDSachs) December 23, 2018
10 Facts on Jeffrey Sachs
- Jeffrey Sachs was born on the 5th of November in the year 1954. At present his age is 66 years old.
- His birthplace is in Detroit, Michigan, US. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- How much does Jeffrey Sachs make? According to the public source, Jeffrey’s current net worth is estimated to be around $1 Million – $5 Million whereas his salary is still under audit. Moreover, he has earned enough wealth from his primary career as a teacher.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Jeffrey hasn’t shared his actual height and weight in the media.
- He is actively available on Twitter and Facebook with a good fan following.
- According to Wikipedia, he has written several books like The End Of Poverty in 2005, The Price of Civilization in 2011, Common Wealth: Economics for a crowded planet (2008), and many more.
- Jeffrey Sachs’s wife, Sonia Ehrlich Sachs is a well-known pediatrician. The couple hasn’t shared any details regarding the wedding dates or destinations of their wedding. However, they have three children named Lisa Ehrlich Sachs, Hannah Sachs, Adam Ehrlich Sachs.
- He studied economics and completed his degrees from Harvard University.
- Jeffrey has received multiple awards in his professional career. One of them is Padma Bhushan.
- According to the daily newspaper, Time Jeffrey was named one of the 100 Most Influential People in the world in 2004/2005.