Duane Ollinger is a reality TV star from Utah, currently starring in the Discovery’s Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch. The show follows the journey of Duane and the team to search for hidden treasure. The locals have said that the property is a site for paranormal activities.
Ollinger made a colossal fortune working as a high-risk oil contractor in Texas. He sold the company and moved to Utah to mine gold in his property Blind Frog Ranch. Apart from that, Ollinger is an investor.
Quick Facts: Duane Ollinger Net Worth: Facts On Blind Frog Ranch Owner
|Profession||Reality TV Star|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Duane Ollinger
- The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Ollinger are yet to be revealed. By the looks of his pictures, Duane seems to be in his late 60s.
- Duane was born and raised in the United States of America. His nationality is American Ollinger’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The net worth details and Duane Ollinger’s salary and earnings details are yet to be disclosed.
- Duane bought a plot in Utah, Blind Frog Ranch. He owns the Blind Frog Ranch, where he started to look for the alleged buried treasure along with his son and few people, reports Discovery.
- Duane Ollinger does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him as of yet. Ollinger’s bio is present in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Duane Ollinger is the husband of Sherry Ollinger. The other details about Duane Ollinger’s parents, siblings, background, and upbringing remain private.
- Talking about his children, Duane Ollinger’s son is Chad Ollinger. Chad loves adventures, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- Ollinger is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
- Duane’s family is very much into traveling and exploring new places and cultures, meeting new people, and learning about the local cultures and skills.
- He had a whole different career before the Discovery channel’s Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch. Duane worked as a high-risk oil contractor and made a lot of money, reports Distractify.