Nhi Do is an actress. She can also be known as a producer and director as well. She is perfect on all of her jobs which include being an actress, producer, and director. She has worked with many different directors on many different projects. Working in many different projects she has gained a lot of experience in the acting industry.
|Birthday||October 9, 1986|
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Director|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
She started her acting career in the early 2000s and is continuing with a lot of grace. Information related to her is on her IMDb page. On her IMDb page, only info about her professional career is mentioned and nothing about her personal life is mentioned there.
Works of her for which she is loved by thousands of people are Daddy-O, His Weekend Warriors and Weaponettes, You’re Bacon Me Crazy, Limetown, Sister of Sorrow, Unspeakable, and many more. she started her career from doing stage performances.
10 Facts About Nhi Do:
- Nhi Do was born on October 9, 1986, and she is currently exactly 33 years of age.
- As per our knowledge, her approximate height is just 5 feet and 2 inches.
- There is no Wikipedia page yet available under her name but there is definitely a Fandom Wiki under her name.
- She has a boyfriend whose name is Gabriel but we do not know his surname.
- Nhi is active on Instagram where her username is @nhitendo and she has successfully earned around 1300 followers.
- She has been popular for being an actress who has appeared in around 28 different movies as well as television series.
- As per our knowledge, she is a Canadian who was born in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Her ethnicity is taken to be Vietnamese-Canadian as she was born to Vietnamese parents.
- Apart from being just an actress, she is also well-known as a producer and a director too.
- Nhi is not the only child of her parents as she has other two sisters.