Nia Sanchez is a beautiful American model and a television personality. She is the first runner up from Nevada to be crowned Miss Universe at the FIU Arena at the University Park, USA. During the questioning part of the competition, she was questioned by judge Rumer Willis, What’s her opinion about the high rate of sexual assault? She replies, ‘It’s very important to learn every woman to defend themselves.
She is an independent actress with an eye-catching personality. She has a massive number of fan followers on social media.
|Birthday||February 15, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Nicole Sanford and David Sanchez|
|Education||Paloma Valley High School|
10 Facts on Nia Sanchez
- Nia Sanchez was born in 1990 on the 15th of February. At present, her age is 30-years-old.
- She was born and raised in Sacramento, California, USA. Hence, as being a US citizen, she holds an American nationality.
- Her horoscope sign is Aquarius. According to the astrologers, people who were born under this sign have both positive and negative traits like independent, unique, and idealistic.
- How Tall is Nia Sanchez? According to Wikipedia, she stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall while her weight is still not disclosed in the general media.
- What is Nia Sanchez’s marital status? Well, Nia Sanchez is a married woman since 2015. Her husband’s name is Daniel Booko who is a renowned actor by profession. She has no relationship affairs in the past.
- According to Networthlist.org, Nia’s net worth is estimated to be around $185 million. Although, her annual salary is still under-audit.
- She is actively available on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube with more than thousands of followers. Further, she has around 36.7k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Moving to her family details, she is the daughter of Nicole Sanford and David Sanchez. Also, she has a sibling named David Sanchez.
- Additionally, she has won the 63rd Miss USA Pageant in 2014.
- Nia hasn’t mentioned her education degrees in the media. But she completed her education at Paloma Valley High School.