Niall Paterson is a Scottish TV journalist who is known for being the sky presenter for the famous British news agency, Sky News. During his time with the news company, he has worked as a producer, defense, political, media and technology, and news correspondent.
He has been working for Sky News since 2004. His most recognized report was the time when Paterson covered Gordon Brown during his campaign trails on the general election in the year 2010. Here are 10 facts written about the smart TV personality, Niall Paterson in the below article.
Quick Facts: Niall Paterson Sky News Wikipedia: Facts To Know About
|Education||University of Sheffield|
10 Facts on Niall Paterson
- Niall Paterson is a successful TV journalist from Scotland who is known for being the TV presenter of Sky News.
- Niall Paterson does not have an official Wikipedia, But we have his bio covered in these 10 facts.
- He has not opened about his parent’s and siblings’ names and details.
- Niall studied law and criminology at the University of Sheffield and obtained his diploma for broadcast journalism from the Northern Media School.
- Is he married? The answer is unclear as Niall Paterson has not opened anything about his wife’s details.
- Talking about his children, in a Twitter tweet, that it was revealed that Niall Paterson has a son. The name of the boy’s mother has not been specified as of now.
- He hails from Scotland and loves to return to his home to Alloway, Scotland in his free time, and loves Celtic weather.
- The veteran TV journalist of Sky News has earned fame and fortune from his successful career as a TV journalist.
- Niall Paterson has not opened about his exact salary amount. On the other hand, his net worth is under review.
- Nonetheless, he is also active on the social media platform as well. Niall has accumulated nearly 35 K followers on his official Twitter account.