The son of the popular acting couple, Rob Reiner and Michele Singer Reiner, Nick Reiner has been in the media mostly because of his parents. He is actually best known as a screenwriter who was the main writer of the screenplay named Being Charlie in the year 2015.
|Birthday||September 14, 1993|
|Parents||Rob Reiner and Michele Singer Reiner|
|Siblings||Tracy Reiner, Jake Reiner, and Romy Reiner|
He has also appeared as himself in popular television shows and other functions including SAMHSA 2016 Voice Awards, Access Hollywood, and Tavis Smiley. All these appearances were four years back, in 2016. He has stepped into the movie industry so that he would become just like his father.
neil told me he still had this up when i texted him #SSDN pic.twitter.com/IcL2X7KFrb
— Nick Reiner (@ReinerNick) September 25, 2018
It clearly shows that Nick has been inspired by his parents. We might even see him in some movies in the future but since he is already 26 and not appeared in movies or television series says that he might not make his career as an actor.
10 Facts About Nick Reiner:
- Nick Reiner is mostly popular because of his parents who are both actors – Rob Reiner and Michele Singer Reiner.
- Born on September 14, 1993, he is now 26 years old.
- No Wiki page has been assigned to Nick but there is definitely an IMDB page assigned to him.
- Son of the popular actor, Nick’s net worth is still being investigated.
- There is no news about her girlfriend yet but we will try to find about it very soon.
- He is very popular for being the son of Rob Reiner who has appeared in big shows including All in the Family, The Princess Bride, Stand By Me, etc.
- There is also no official news about Nick’s marriage yet.
- He has a total number of three siblings and they are Tracy Reiner, Jake Reiner, and Romy Reiner.
- Talking about his mother, Michele is also an actress appearing in popular shows like Shock and Awe, and Mixed Nuts.
- Talking about Nick’s job, he is a screenwriter who has been popular for writing the screenplay for Being Charlie in 2015.
Leave a Reply