Nick Roberts the professional chef started his cooking journey at a young age. Stay with the article to find out more about his wife, family, and more.
Nick Roberts is an American professional chef who owns multiple restaurants with his wife. Some of their restaurants are Hudson House, DA KIKOKIKO, Playa Provisions, and The Tripel. In his opinion, being in the restaurant business is belonging to a community.
Nick Roberts Chef Age
Nick Roberts’s age might be in the early 40s.
Nick was born and raised in Carmel Valley, California, on a family-owned vineyard. Roberts has worked in many prestigious hotels and restaurants such as Highlands Inn, Union Pacific, Bouley, Café Boulud, Zax, and many more.
Roberts’s height might be around 6 feet. It is unclear when Roberts celebrates his birthday.
Who Is Nick Roberts’s Wife?
Nick Roberts’s wife is Brooke Williamson.
Brooke Williamson is the winner of Top Chef Season 14 in Charleston, and famous for her California-inspired cuisine. Williamson is active on Twitter with 23.9k followers and 5.5k tweets.
Brooke is the co-owns multiple restaurants with her husband Nick Roberts. Williamson and Nick first met in Los Angeles when he first moved to the city to work at Zax, Brentwood, reports Tourissimo.
|Education||The California Culinary Academy of San Francisco|
Some Facts To Know About Nick Roberts
- Nick Roberts is not on Wikipedia. But one can read about the chef on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- The net worth of Nick Roberts might be in millions as he owns many restaurants in Los Angeles. It is unclear what Nick’s salary and earnings are.
- Nick is active on Instagram with 2.8k followers and 1.1k posts. His Instagram bio says, father, husband, cook, woodworker, dishwasher, and Dreamer.
- During his leisure time, Roberts likes to surf, cycle, and practice yoga. He is passionate about woodwork and likes building benches, tables, and some things for their restaurants.
- Williamson and Nick have a son, Hudson, and they share many pictures of their son on Instagram.
- Roberts studied at The California Culinary Academy of San Francisco.