Nicki von Tempelhoff is a famous actor from Barbarians who is playing the role of Segimer. Although the series is set to release on October 23, 2020, he has already completed his filming in four different episodes. Not just Barbarians, he has played in other 89 different movies as well as television series until today’s date.
|Name||Nicki von Tempelhoff|
|Birthday||October 3, 1968|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
|Children||Shawn von Tempelhoff|
Some of his popular hits include The Experiment, Die Familiendetektivin, Bad Cop: Kriminell gut, Arzte, etc. Is he married? Previously, Nicki von Tempelhoff was married to a German actress named Marie Bäumer but the partners got divorced in July 2009. Now, we can confirm that Nicki von Tempelhoff has not got a girlfriend or wife.
10 Facts on Nicki von Tempelhoff:
- Nicki von Tempelhoff’s family took him to the Netherlands as soon as he was born but they all returned back to their homeland, Germany.
- According to Net Worth Post, his estimated net worth in the year 2020 is around $700 thousand.
- From his official IMDb page, we have known that he stands at a height of approximately 6 feet and 3 inches.
- Since Nicki von Tempelhoff was born in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, his nationality is considered as German. However, he started to live in his native country only since he had reached 15 years old.
- As he was born on October 3, 1968, he is currently 52 years old as of 2020.
- Moving on to Nicki von Tempelhoff’s ethnicity, he is said to be Middle Europen/Caucasian as reported by E-Talenta.
- Talking about his children, he shares a son named Shawn von Tempelhoff with his ex-wife, Marie Bäumer who was born in July 2009.
- Apart from speaking English, he also speaks French, Dutch, and Spanish fluently.
- Also, we have come to know that he loves to play guitar during his free hours.
- Speaking about his acting, he had completed his acting graduation from Otto-Falckenberg-Schule.