Nicky Endres is an actress that was born in Korea but raised in Wisconsin. She has a lot of credits to her name. The leading lady started her career back in 2006.
|Birthday||September 30, 1982|
|Age||37 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $2 million|
She is better known for her work on the TV series Laps and One Day at a Time. In addition to this, she also has a documentary to her name.
10 Facts On Nicky Endres
- Nicky Endres was born on September 30, 1982, in Seoul, South Korea. She is 37 years old as of August 2020. She was adopted by an American family and raised in Wisconsin.
- Her name is a challenge to traditional cultural norms as she has an English first name and German last name.
- She stands taller than the average Asian woman and has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm).
- The actress has not revealed the details of her partner in the public domain.
- Nicky is a self-described non-binary transfeminine, genderqueer, and genderfluid actress who doesn’t conform to the normal genders.
- Her net worth is between $1 Million to $2 Million. She gathered this from her career as an actor.
- The character actress has said that she doesn’t want to be confined to a specific category. She is a mix of east and west. One of her specialties of the actress is that she is effective as a character who changes gender.
- Her first work on a TV series was First Sight in 2006, she played the role of Walter, back then she was Nicholas Endres and not Nicky. She played a lot of different roles on shows before hitting it off.
- Her first major role was on the show Laps in 2014. She worked on 8 episodes of the show.
- More recently she starred on One Day at a Time, she started the role in 2019 and played Cynthia for 6 episodes.