Nicky Trebek is a Canadian who grew up in Hollywood. Her mother married Alex Trebek who was a game show host in 1974 when she was just 6 years old. Her mother’s name is Elaine Callei. After her mother married Alex Nicky got the last name of his stepdad who cares for her and loves her like his own daughter.
|Parents||Alex Trebek and Elaine Callei|
|Siblings||Emily Trebek, Matthew Trebek|
Her stepdad is a television personality and also a host who can also be recognized as an actor. However, her mother and her stepdad got divorced in 1981. As she started to grow up she slowly started to become engaged in production.
She also became the host for some shows and she has also modeled for ads and magazines. She has been featured in many songs. Only a little information about her is found on the web. But her step-father has his biography on Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Nicky Trebek:
- Nicky Trebek’s age still remains a mystery to the world.
- There is no official Wiki page under her name cause she is not that popular personality.
- The net worth of Nicky has been kept a secret due to many privacy reasons.
- There is no official news about her husband and even we do not know if she is married or not.
- She is actually in the limelight because of her father, Alex Trebek. Her other parent is Elaine Callei. Among them, Elaine, her mother is her real parent but not Alex.
- When she was just six years of age, her mother, Elaine got married to Alex and hence, Alex had to adopt her.
- Professionally, Nicky is an actress and is a great production member of the popular television show named Jeopardy.
- She is an American citizen, born in Toronto but after being adopted by Alex, she was raised in Hollywood.
- Nicky can be found active on Instagram as well as on Twitter.
- She has around 1466 followers on Instagram and also about 110 followers on Twitter.