Niclas Castello is a contemporary artist from Germany. He is globally recognized for his different artistic works. He was influenced to get into arts from street art, neo-expressionism, and pop art. One of his best work is the sculpture he made named The Kiss. Moreover, Niclas is also into paintings.
Niclas is very much appreciated for his art. He has gained the fan and followers from all over the world because of his arts and sculptures. Actually, on the artnet, he is one of the most searched artists as mentioned on his Wikipedia. He is very different from other artists because of his unique concepts, canvases, and the process of making his arts.
Here is more information available about Niclas Castello.
|Birthday||July 21, 1978|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.79 m)|
|Net Worth||$51 million USD|
10 Facts On Niclas Castello
- Niclas Castello is 42 years of age as of 2020.
- Born on 1978, Niclas’s birthday is on the 21st day of July. His star sign is Cancer.
- Niclas is a native of Neuhaus, Germany. He is German in terms of nationality.
- Niclas was into artistic works from his childhood. Seeing the different street arts on the walls of Berlin, he started making art himself.
- In order to pursue his dream of becoming a painter, he moved to Paris and started learning about paintings and arts. Later, he dropped out of his art school in Paris and moved to New York in search of new ideas and training of becoming an artist.
- Niclas has featured his works in different events like on Art Basel in 2014, FIAC in 2011, Art Stage Singapore, and many others.
- Talking about family, information about Niclas’s parents is unknown. In 2020, he got married to his beautiful wife Sylvie Meis.
- Niclas has the net worth of $51 million as of 2020.
- Niclas is 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- You can find Niclas on Instagram @niclas.castello. He has 627k followers.