Nicola Forrest does not have a Wikipedia page.
Nicola Forrest is an Australian philanthropist and the CEO of the Minderoo Foundation. She is well known as the spouse of Andrew Forrest. Andrew is a well-known Australian businessman.
While growing up, Nicola was fond of horses and claimed them as her best friend. She believes in the notion that everyone had equal opportunities. Currently, she has come up with the Thrive By Five initiative as the final campaign for the Minderoo Foundation. Its main objective is to provide a high-quality early learning system for all Australian children.
|Parents||Tony Maurice, Brooke Maurice|
|Husband||John Andrew Henry Forest|
|Education||University of Canberra|
— Research Australia (@ResAustralia) October 16, 2017
10 Facts On Nicola Forrest
- Born in a Christian family, we are not sure about Nicola Forrest’s age and birthday. However, looking at her pictures, we can assume that Nicola must be in her mid-50s.
- Nicoles was raised by very supportive parents, Tony Maurice, Brooke Maurice, in New South Wales, Australia. Her mother, Brooke, was a sculpture artist.
- Talking about her education, she graduated with B.A. in Economics from the College of Advanced Education affiliated with the University of Canberra.
- Nicola Forrest is married to an eminent businessman, John Andrew Henry Forrest. The couple exchanged their rings in October 1991.
- Moreover, Nicola Forrest and her husband are blessed with 3 children; 2 daughters (Grace, Sophia) and a son (Sydney).
- Their daughter Sophia Forrest is a young actress who is best known for her role as Tiff in the 2018 film Reaching Distance.
- Who is Nicola Forrest? Nicola is a philanthropist and the CEO of the Minderoo Foundation.
- Though Nicola Forrest is yet to have her own Wikipedia bio, she is mentioned in her husband’s Wikipedia bio.
- Furthermore, the philanthropist seems to have a lavish lifestyle, but we are not sure about the details regarding her net worth and salary.
- Nicola is not much of a social media user. We can only find her on Twitter. There too, she has not tweeted since 2018.