Nicolas Bijan is the husband of the Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star, Rox Sowlaty, officially and finally. The couple has been dating for 10 years after having met each other in 2010 and started dating instantly. In 2018, they shared the big news of their engagement. And now finally, they have tied the marital knots which many of us saw it coming.
Moreover, Nicolas is an entrepreneur who owns arguably the most expensive store in the world, Bijan. The menswear brand was developed by his father but Nicolas is the current owner of it. Hence, his net worth seems to be marching towards the a billion mark. The couple shared their vows in their private backyard due to the restrictions created by the coronavirus pandemic.
10 Facts on Nicolas Bijan
- Nicolas Bijan is an American entrepreneur who owns the menswear brand based in Beverly Hills, Bijan.
- However, Nicolas’s age is yet under review. His wife, Roxy is currently 32 years old.
- Moreover, Nicolas Bijan has a net worth of multi-million dollars. As per the sources, he is getting very close to the one billion figures as well.
- He is very much known for being the husband of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star, Roxy Sowlaty.
- They have married recently as the wedding took place in their private backyard.
- Nicolas and Roxy have been dating for more than 10 years already. They started dating in 2010.
- Roxy confirmed their marriage through an Instagram post. She was happier than ever to wear the bride’s gown.
- The couple initially got engaged in 2018 in Paris. Their relationship has never been off the camera.
- Likewise, Nicolas Bijan also has an excellent Instagram presence. He already has more than 123k followers.
- Both Nicolas and Roxy grew up in Beverly Hills. They come from a quite heftily rich family background as well.