Nicolas Bridet is an actor based in France who mainly works in French cinema and theatre. Nicolas has appeared in several TV shows and movies such as La Rafle, Armed Hands, Les Petits Meurtres, You Will Be My Son. Bridet has been part of many plays and theatre shows.
Bridet went to Conservatoire national supérieure de Paris, and in 2000, he co-directed Maltonious Olbren. Nicolas has been nominated for several awards for his acting and contribution to French cinema.
Quick Facts: Nicolas Bridet Age: 10 Facts To Know About The Actor From Réunions
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Nicolas Bridet
- How old is Nicolas Bridet? The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Nicolas Bridet have not been revealed yet. By the loons of his pictures, Nicolas seems to be in his 30s.
- Bridet was born and raised in France. Nicolas’s nationality is French, and his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The net worth details and earnings of Nicolas Bridget have not been disclosed yet.
- Nicolas has 1.2k followers on his Instagram account. His Instagram bio says he is an actor, and he also gives out the link of his agency.
- Nicolas Bridet has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him, which details his career and lists his filmography. Bridget’s bio can be read in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Nicolas Bridet has not revealed the name of his girlfriend yet. But, Bridet uploads many pictures of his girlfriend along with his kids on his Instagram account.
- Bridet lives a very private life and has not revealed any details about his family, parents, siblings, and background.
- Nicolas Bridet is one of the cast members of the comedy TV Show, Réunions. According to the show’s IMDb page, the series includes other actors such as Loup-Denis Elion, Sara Martins, and Laëtitia Milot.
- Bridet is not active on other social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.
- He is trained in dramatic art, and Nicolas’s first film role was in the 2002 movie Le Doux Amour Des Hommes.