Nicolas Dalby is a professional Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) fighter from Denmark. He fights under the Welterweight category on the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He has been fighting professionally from the year 2008.
Previously, he has won the interim welterweight and welterweight championship of Cage Warriors. He also goes by the names like Lokomotivo and Sharpshooter. Here is everything you need to know about Nicolas Dalby.
|Birthday||November 16, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||77.11 kg (170 lbs)|
|Wife||Dzifa Adjo Akpalu|
10 Facts About Nicolas Dalby
- Nicolas Dalby was born and raised in Copenhagen, Denmark and he holds the Danish nationality.
- Born in the year 1984, Nicolas Dalby is 35 years old as of 2020. And he celebrates his birthday on every 16th day of November.
- According to Dalby’s information on Sherdog, he stands the height of about 5 feet and 11 inches (180.34 cm). And his body weight is 77.11 kg (170 lbs). And his reach is 191 cm (75 inches)
- Nicolas Dalby is associated with Rumble sports. And he is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a green belt in Ashihara Karate.
- Nicolas has not shared his parents and other family members.
- In his fighting career, he has also played Kickboxing. Actually, he has just played 1 match and he won that.
- In pro-MMA record, Nicolas Dalby has played 23 total matches out of which 18 are win, 3 are losses, and 1 draw. Among his 18 wins, 6 are by KO, 8 by decision, and 4 by submission.
- The details about his net worth and salary are unknown. However, we know that his career disclosed earning is about $50k USD.
- Nicolas Dalby is engaged to his girlfriend, Dzifa Adjo Akpalu. The couple also has one child together.
- He is active on Instagram @dalbymma and he has about 22.9k followers. Moreover, you can also find him on Twitter and Facebook.