Nicolas Roye is a famous voice actor. He is among the very talented voice actors in the USA as he has given his voice to many games and anime as well as in animation movies.
Nicolas Roye is mostly famous for his works in movies like Chuya Nakahara in Bungou Stray Dogs which has been aired since 2012, Shiui Uchiha in Naruto Shippuden which was first aired in 2007 and it was finished in 2017. He has gained a lot of followers because of his work in movies and anime.
|Birthday||August 24, 1977|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||Above $2million|
10 Facts about Nicolas Roye:
- Nicolas Roye was born on August 24, 1977, in Lakewood Township, New Jersey, USA and he is currently 43 years old.
- Despite playing in several famous anime movies and series he doesn’t have his own wiki page but he has his IMDB page where there is information regarding his movies and its ratings.
- His mother’s name is Lorraine Roye and he has his own brother whose name is Michi Roye but there is no information regarding his father’s name but he has kept photos in his social media handle.
- Nicolas is currently single and not dating anyone as he is just focused on his work and not getting distracted.
- Nicolas’s height is approximately 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
- He graduated in the theatre from the University of Orleans, Louisiana, USA and since then there is no stopping to his work as he has been excellent in his work and gaining a lot of appreciation from his fan and colleague.
- Nicolas Roye net worth is approximately more than $2 million as he has been working in many movies and anime which has helped his earn for his day to day activities
- He has his own Instagram profile username @nicolasroye where he has more than 11k followers over there in his social media.
- He has been in part of more than 93 movies and anime series in which he has been in the sound department for 2 movies whereas he has even edited one of them
- He is very active in his social media as he uses it more often but he doesn’t have many followers in it.