Nicole Brydon Bloom also popular only as Nicole Bloom is a younger TV actress. She has a number of uncredited and supporting list of roles to her name. You can find her filmography on IMDb. But, her Wikipedia is missing for now.
The pretty TV actress is best known for her appearance on the TV series titled Law & Order: Special Victims United. She appeared in the TV series back in 1999, still, she is highly credited for her role in that TV show.
|Name||Nicole Brydon Bloom|
|Age||around 23 years old|
|Height||5 feet approx.|
She appeared as Chloe Cooper in a single episode of Law & Order: Specials Victims Untied. The lady made her acting debut with TV series The Michael J. Fox Show in 2013. She is also a movie actress and had a few roles in short films thus far.
10 Facts About Nicole Brydon Bloom
- Nicole Brydon Bloom a.k.a. Brydon Bloom is a gorgeous white TV and movie actress. She is famous for her role as Chole Cooper in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Bloom has been around us for a long time. She made her acting debut in 2013 and has been working as a TV and movie actress since then.
- So far in her acting career, Bloom never opened up about her age and birthday details in the media. So, in 2020, her exact age is still not public.
- Meanwhile, checking her Instagram page, she seems to be around 24 years of age now.
- Brydon is active on Instagram as @n.brydonbloom. Her Insta page has 3.8k followers in 2020.
- The details about her early life and family life are not published. After all, she does not have a Wikipedia page.
- Also, Nicole barely opens up about her father and mother in the public. But, her professional life is all over her IMDb bio. Go check it out.
- Recently she appeared as Jane Heller in a short film titled A Small Family Affair. The short film was released in 2020.
- It is not clear whether Nicole Bloom is a married woman or not. But, her Instagram hints she is in a relationship with a guy named Peter Kiernan.
- Nicole Brydon Bloom’s ethnicity is white while her nationality is American.