Nicole I. Butler is a beautiful and successful actress known for her incredible work on the big screen. She has appeared on many TV series like NCIS: New Orleans (2017) as Monica Grange, Jimmy Kimmel Live (2018) as Melania Trump, and A Perfect Christmas List (2014) as Ms. Carrier, and many more.
In the fantasy TV drama, “Heroine Legends” she has appeared as a stunt performer in 2012. Moreover, she has an uncredited TV series named Boss. This TV series was released in 2011. Similarly, her latest movie, “Tell Me I Love You” a character named Tanya in the year 2020 became popular internationally. Nicole enjoys her work, that’s the reason the audience appreciates her acting skills and supports her. Her
|Name||Nicole I. Butler|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
10 Facts on Nicole I. Butler
- Nicole I. Butler hasn’t disclosed her year of birth on the internet. Her age range is probably between 23-28 years old.
- She was born and raised in the United States so she has an American nationality.
- Speaking about her physique, Nicole stands at a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall. While her bodyweight is unknown on the internet. She has a slim body type which perfectly matches her personality.
- According to Networthpost.org, Nicole’s net worth is estimated to be around $700,000 dollars. Likewise, her salary might be under audit.
- Moving on to her relationship status, Nicole keeps her personal and professional life separately. However, her boyfriend’s or partner’s identity is not updated on the internet. This suggests that she may or may not be dating lately.
- Currently, she is active on social media like Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of devotees.
- Nicole has earned stardom in the Hollywood industry but still, she has not appeared on Wikipedia.
- According to IMDB, Butler has worked in more than 29 films and TV dramas.
- Besides, In a few films, she has appeared as a stunt performer.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has earned a Master’s degree in arts from New York University.