Nicolle Flint Age: Know everything about Nicolle Flint and her marital status, net worth; stay till the end of the article.
Nicolle Flint is an Australian politician who was born on July 15, 1978. She is a member of the Australian House of Representatives representing the Boothby electorate in South Australia.
She is a member of the Liberal Party of Australia and was elected in 2016 to replace Andrew Southcott, the previous member. 1st
Flint revealed on February 26, 2021, that she will not run for the next Australian federal election, which is due to take place either in 2021 or 2022.
Nicolle Flint Age: How Old is she?
Nicolle Flint’s age is 42 years as of 2021.
She was born in the year 1978 and celebrates her birthday on July 15 every year. Moreover, her zodiac sign is Cancer.
|Birthday||July 15 1978|
Delighted to see my #GarbageBagGlam look is inspiring other Aussies! Loving Anabelita from Queensland’s fabulous colour coordination, sense of style & multi-tasking (not just the 🍷, she’s also a member of the Bin Isolating Group too!). Thanks again everyone for your support 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/yyYCAqtR3A
— Nicolle Flint MP (@NicolleFlint) August 3, 2020
Nicolle Flint 10 facts
- Since entering politics, Flint worked as a lawyer and a newspaper writer. From 2000 to 2002, she was a member of the Young Liberal Movement before joining the Liberal Party in 2007.
- Flint was elected to Australia’s House of Representatives in 2016 for the Boothby seat. She took the seat from Andrew Southcott, who had retained it since 1996.
- Flint increased endometriosis awareness in Parliament during her first term. Flint purchased 400 copies of a book written by the Menzies in 2017. We don’t think she has resigned yet.
- Flint shared her enthusiasm for the use of drum lines and shark nets to shield people from possible attacks by Great white sharks during the Western Australian shark cull in 2014. She voted for the Liberal Party in 2017.
- Flint’s political views were often reflected in The Advertiser’s opinion editorial columns prior to her inauguration.
- Some activists group named GetUp had said that she is the most backward politician, as per ABC News.
- We don’t have her husband’s name or don’t know if she is even married or not.
- Nicolle Flint doesn’t have an Instagram account but she has a Twitter account where she is pretty active.
- We don’t know her net worth but given her celebrity status, we assume she is rich and lives a satisfying life.
- Looking at her posts and comments on Twitter we can say she is a feminist and speaks for women who are wronged.