Craig Sadler is perhaps best-known as the widower of the late Nikki McKibbin. He had been her partner for over 20 years and was with her when she passed away from a brain aneurysm.
Nikki was a star singer who became famous due to her appearances on American Idol, in fact, she came in 3rd in the first season of the reality singing competition.
Sadler, on the other hand, has remained out of the spotlight for most of his life.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Wife||Nikki McKibbin (died in 2020)|
|Children||stepson Tristen Cole Langley|
10 Facts About Craig Sadler
- Craig Sadler’s net worth is not available in the public domain but some sources estimate that his net worth combined with his late wife’s is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- Sadler came into the limelight as Nikki McKibbin’s Husband.
- He and Nikki did not have any children together however, Nikki had a son from a previous relationship named Tristen Cole Langley who was born on December 20, 1997.
- Together their family lived in the USA and were a musical family as Tristen also auditioned for the 13th season of American Idol.
- He was selected but removed from the show’s roster before the live shows.
- Sadler and Tristen are Nikki’s remaining family and are grieving the loss of her death.
- Talking about her passing, she died from a brain aneurysm she had suffered from on October 28, 2020. She was put on life support but was taken off on November 1, 2020.
- Nikki’s husband Craig announced her death on social media. In the post, he said that she was kept on life support so her organs could be donated. He also published a heartfelt message detailing her last moments and how the hospital helped them.
- Craig’s job and professional details have not been made available to the public.
- According to this source, Craig Sadler’s birthday is on October 21 and his age is 52 years old as of November 2020.