Nikko Jenkins is an American citizen born on September 16, 1986, in Colorado, U.S.David A.Magee and Loti Jenkins are the parents of Nikko Jenkins who have found difficulty in keeping their son outside of prison.
Jenkins had a rough childhood as he was charged for bringing a loaded handgun in his elementary school.
At the age of 11, Nikko Jenkins was kicked out from the group home as he was very violent and authorities had a hard time controlling and managing his activities. Nikko Jenkins went to prison for the first time in 2003 for carjacking on two occasions and having illegal weapons.
10 Facts on Nikko Jenkins
- Nikko Jenkins is a 34 years old criminal born on September 16, 1986, in Colorado, U.S.
- The American was charged for four murders committed in Omaha, Nebraska in August 2013 for which he has been serving a sentence in prison with a death penalty upon him.
- As the 34 years old was raised in a group home, he got involved in criminal activities at an early age.
- At the age of 15, Nikko Jenkins was sent to prison for two carjacking charges for the first time and he served for more than 10 years from the age of 21.
- Nikko Jenkins is married to Chandola Jenkins and she was also sent to prison in March 2020 for conspiring with his husband in the illegal arms deal.
- The criminal has no information about his net worth as he has spent his time in prison mostly.
- Nikko Jenkins confessed about the murders being committed on the command of the ancient serpent god Apophis.
- The murder was given a death sentence after a trial held in May 2017.
- Nikko Jenkins tried to commit suicide in prison using materials he took from inside his cell which was sharp.
- The criminal was hospitalized and his life was saved according to his attorney Tom Riley.