Nimmi Harasgama is a renowned and award-winning actress who is known for her recurring role in TV series like The Good Karma Hospital (2017-2019) as Mari Rodriquez/ Nurse Mari, Doctors (2005-2011) as Linda Sahota/ Dr. Sharren Patel/ Meera Chopra, Requiem (2018) as Alice Brenton. Also, her latest film, ‘Funny Boy’ was directed and written by Deepa Mehta.
Furthermore, Nimmi is also a producer. In 2002, she produced a documentary series named Frontline/ World. In addition to this, she has appeared in numerous movies like Hello Darlin, Flowers of the Sky, August Sun, Mother Teresa, and many more. She won the Vishwa Keerthi Award in 2004.
10 Facts on Nimmi Harasgama
- Nimmi Harasgama’s exact age, date, and year of birth are unknown. By looking at her picture or photos, she is in her early thirties.
- She was born in Srilanka and later moved to the United Kingdom. Hence, she has dual citizenship and holds Srilankan-British nationality.
- According to the public source, Nimmi maintains a low profile. Therefore, her actual height, weight, and body measurements are still missing from the record.
- Moving on to her family background, Nimmi’s parent’s identity is yet to be disclosed on the internet. However, we managed to find out her father is of Sinhalese descent and her mother is of Tamil descent.
- According to Wikipedia, Mother Teresa was her first on-screen movie where she played the character of Christina in 1997.
- The gorgeous actress, Nimmi is active on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook with a good fan following.
- Is She Married? Well, Nimmi’s marital status is unmarried as of now. Her husband’s or partner’s details are unavailable.
- Discussing her net worth 2020, Nimmi’s net worth is yet to surface on the internet.
- Explaining her academics details, Nimmi attended the Goldsmiths University of London and received a bachelor’s degree in drama and theatre arts.
- Additionally, Nimmi has won various national and international awards.