Nina Nastassja Flohr is the daughter of Thomas Flohr, the esteemed founder of VistaJet. Thomas’ daughter, Nina has got engaged to His Royal Highness Prince Philippos. The two have been in a relationship for a long time prior to their engagement.
The Royal Family were happy to announce the engagement ceremony of their youngest heir, Prince Philippos, and soon-to-be daughter in law, Nina. With this, the wedding details of the couple are yet to be declared. Nonetheless, the royal wedding is surely going to be a grand event.
|Name||Nina Nastassja Flohr|
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Parents||Thomas Flohr and Katharina Flohr|
|Husband||Prince Philippos (Fiance)|
|Nina Nastassja Flohr|
10 Facts on Nina Nastassja Flohr
- Nina Nastassja Flohr (born circa 1987) is a Swiss creative director at VistaJet which is a private jet charter company. Her age is 33 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not available.
- She is the daughter of billionaire, Thomas Flohr, and Katharina Flohr. Her father is the founder and chairman of VistaJet. On the other hand, her mother worked as a creative director at Fabergé.
- On her Instagram account, she shared a photo of her and her fiance, Prince Philippos which was taken on the beach of Ithaca.
- Her Wiki bio is not published. Hence, we hope to fill this info gap about her through this article.
- She is engaged to Prince Philippos, the Prince of Greece and Denmark. He is the son of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is under review at present.
- She is of Swiss nationality as she was born there. But, throughout her early years, she lived in the United States and England for her studies. In addition, she is of white ethnicity.
- Nina stands at 5 feet and 6 inches. Likewise, she is 1.68 meters tall
- In 2017, she founded the Bazaruto Center for Scientific Studies, a non-profit organization.
- Her fiance, Prince Philippos is currently a hedge fund analyst in New York City.