Noah Taliferro is an American actor who is best known for his role in the CW series, All American. The actor portrays the famous role of “Bo Lemming” in the drama series. Moreover, he has also featured in the Netflix show, Family Union, where he plays the interesting role of “Young Jeb.”
Besides, Noah is also a singer and writer. But he is yet to officially come forward with his self-written work but it’s a work in progress. The actor has received a large number of appraisals for his portrayals, especially for “Omar” in “Dear White People.” He has been active in the field since 2018. Hence, the actor has gained a lot of fame within a quick frame of time. Here is everything you need to know about this brilliant actor.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts on Noah Taliferro
- Noah Taliferro is an American who is widely recognized for his role in the CW series, All American.
- Even though he has already gained quite a popularity within a short period of time, Noah Taliferro is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- However, he has not yet shared information about his age or birthday.
- Noah Taliferro stands tall and handsome. The actor has a height of 5 feet and 10 inches.
- Moving on, he has a significant social media presence as well, with around 15k followers on Instagram.
- As for his relationship status, Noah Talifero is currently single. He has not been spotted with his girlfriend yet.
- His net worth, unfortunately, is not available at the moment. He keeps a low profile of himself.
- Hence, not much is known about his parents and family either.
- An American by nationality, Noah Taliferro comes from an African American ethnic group.
- One shouldn’t be surprised by his movie credits mentioned on IMDb. He has played a few significant roles.