Nola Martin is an actress from Canada. She initially gained fame by working in the television show of Hulu production titled The Handmaid’s Tale of 2017. It’s a drama, sci-fi, thriller where Nola has portrayed the character of Ashlyn’s mother.
After being part of the television show titled Ginny & Georgia of 2020 and Mrs. America of 2020, she got more recognition from the public. Nola has given her best in every project she has done. Moreover, she is grabbing a lot of new opportunities impressing everyone with her skills. Nola has also gained a lot of experience working with some of the amazing artists of the entertainment industry.
Know more about Nola Martin from the facts below.
|Height||5 feet 7 1/2 inches (1.71 m)|
10 Facts On Nola Martin
- Nola Martin is a young actress who has given some commendable performances.
- She is probably in her mid-twenties. Unfortunately, Nola’s exact and birthday details are not available since she has not shared it.
- According to Nola’s IMDB profile, she has about 5 feet 7 and a half inches tall which is 1.71 in meters.
- Like many other actresses, Nola is also very conscious about her body which is why she has maintained herself very fit.
- Looking at Nola’s Instagram pictures, she also seems to be interested in modeling.
- Nola is a happily married woman. She is married to her husband David Lafontaine. She sometimes features her husband in her Instagram posts.
- You will not find Nola’s Wikipedia page because she doesn’t have one. However, if you want to know about her work, you can visit her IMDB profile.
- Nola was born in Canada and she holds Canadian nationality.
- Nola might make handsome money from her career as an actress. Well, the figures for Nola’s net worth and earnings are not disclosed.
- You can find Nola on Instagram @nolajeanmartin.