Nolan Gorman is an American Baseball player. He was the first person born in the year 2000 to be selected for the MLB team. Likewise, he plays for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Nolan was born and brought up in Phoenix, Arizona. He started playing baseball from an early age. Furthermore, he attended the Sandra Day O’Connor High School, where he was a top tier athlete.
Quick Facts: Nolan Gorman
|Birthday||May 10, 2000|
|Age||20 years old|
|Salary||$3.2 million USD|
|Education||University of Arizona|
10 Facts on Nolan Gorman
- Nolan Gorman is an American baseball player. He is signed by the MLB team St. Louis Cardinals. Likewise, he plays a third baseman.
- Nolan Gorman turned the age of 20 years old in 2020. Similarly, be blows birthday candle on May 10 each year. Furthermore, his horoscope is Taurus.
- According to his profile, Nolan Gorman’s height is 6 feet tall. Additionally, he weighs around 95kg on the scale.
- Nolan Gorman has maintained impressive career stats. In fact, he finished the 2019 MLB season with 15 home runs.
- St. Louis Cardinals signed the athlete in 2018. Likewise, Nolan Gorman was offered a salary of $3.2 million.; thus, he is an owner of decent net worth.
- Nolan is currently engrossed in establishing his name in the MLB hall of fame. So, he never reveals about his girlfriend or love life.
- You can follow him on Instagram @nolangorman_9. Similarly, Nolan Gorman’s Twitter handle is @NolanGorman. Moreover, he has got blue ticks on both platforms.
- The baseball player is a native of Pheonix, Arizona. He attended the Sandra Day O’Connor High School. In fact, he was already making headlines during his school years.
- In 2015, Gorman was accepted to the reputed University of Arizona. Likewise, he won the MLB High School cup held in Maimi, Florida.
- Nolan was also selected to play for the USA baseball Under 18 team. In fact, he led the team to 4 gold medals. Moreover, he became the first 2000 born to be selected for MLB in 2018.