Norbert Gombos is a tennis player rising through the ranks of the sport. While not yet on the same level as industry legends like Roger Federer, Norbert is an extremely talented player.
|Birthday||13 August 1990|
|Height||6 Feet 4 inches (1.93 m)|
As a matter of fact, he has a decent record. he turned professional in 2009 as per the official Association of Tennis Professionals star. Originally from Slovakia, he has gathered international fame from his tours.
10 Facts on Norbert Gombos:
- Norbert Gombos was born on 13 August 1990 in Galanta, Czechoslovakia (now Slovakia). He grew up in his birth town and got his first impressions of tennis in the town.
- Gombos has not revealed the details of his wife or girlfriend, however, he might have a relationship that has not been revealed to the public as of 2020.
- He is a Slovak as per his nationality and belongs to Mixed ethnicity.
- The tennis star has earned more than $1,006,977 from his various tennis tournaments.
- While his exact net worth has not been revealed, estimates suggest he has a net worth in between $100,000 to $1 Million.
- He also lives in Slovakia, where he lives in an extravagant estate.
- After starting his professional career as a tennis player, he has participated in several tournaments.
- His first professional loss was to Johannes Ager in July 2010. Similarly, his first win came in July 2011against German tennis star Alexander Flock.
- According to Tennis Explorer, he has a height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) and weighs in at 85 kgs.
- The star has a rank of 104 worldwide and his record stands at 12-32 (W-L). He has not won a tournament as of September 2020. The highest rank he has had is world number 80 on 2 October 2017. His 2020 match against Polasek was canceled.