Norma Prowse is the widow of the late actor David Prowse. The couple had been married for almost 6 decades. David Prowse, MBE, passed away on 28 November 2020 after a short illness.
He was one of the biggest actors of his generation and was known for his work in the Star Wars series as Darth Vader. In the past, he had battled with cancer, in fact, he had prostate cancer that had gone into remission.
|Husband||David Prowse (late)|
It has been an absolute pleasure working with this wonderful man over the years. He truly was a gentle giant, and one of the kindest celebrities you could ever meet. 😢
— DARTH VADER (@isDARTHVADER) November 29, 2020
10 Facts About Norma Prowse
- Norma Prowse’s Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about her in this article with the facts below.
- In addition to this, the information on Norma Prowse’s age and birthday are not available in the public domain, however, some sources claim that she is in her mid-80s as of November 2020.
- Her exact finances have not been revealed to the public, but Norma Prowse’s late husband was worth $3 million at the time of his death according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- She and her family are mourning the death of their patriarch. The late star was survived by his wife and 3 children.
- They had been married for more than 56 years, David and Norma Prowse got married in 1963 and enjoyed a healthy married life.
- David passed away after what his family announced as a ‘short illness’. Further details of his illness and passing are yet to be revealed.
- He suffered from cancer and arthritis. In addition to this, he also got septic arthritis in the past that almost killed him.
- In 2009, he revealed that he had prostate cancer but said that he was in remission.
- He also started a charity for prostate cancer and would attend fundraising events.
- Norma and her 3 kids have been preparing for the last rites of the actor and bodybuilder.