Noubar Afeyan is the co-founder of the biotechnology company ‘Moderna’. Regulators also reported earlier this week that the Moderna vaccine was safe and 94% effective and the company has been rapidly towards issuing emergency use authorization. Furthermore, the vaccine developed by Moderna requires temperatures of around -20C for shipping.
He is an Armenian-American Entrepreneur, venture capitalist, inventor, and philanthropist. He has patented over 100 inventions and has authored numerous scientific papers. Below we have mentioned 10 facts about Noubar Afeyan that you should know.
|Birthday||July 25, 1962|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, venture capitalist, inventor and philanthropist[|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology, McGill University|
We just announced that the European Commission has exercised its option to purchase an additional 80 million doses of mRNA-1273, our COVID-19 vaccine candidate, bringing its confirmed order commitment to 160 million doses. Read more: https://t.co/ZmV6IpbBP9 pic.twitter.com/pEDF1kIqFC
— Moderna (@moderna_tx) December 18, 2020
10 Facts About Noubar Afeyan
- Noubar Afeyan is the CEO of the biotechnology company ‘Moderna’. Regulators have reported earlier this week that the Moderna vaccine was safe and 94% effective and the company has been rapidly issuing emergency use authorization.
- It is also revealed that the vaccine requires temperatures of around -20C for shipping.
- Furthermore, Noubar Afeyan has not shared his net worth details for 2020 with the public but we do know that his earnings are in the millions.
- Noubar Afeyan is married to his wife ‘Anna‘ who is a Swedish engineer and moved to the USA in the year 1988. The couple has four children together.
- An American inventor, Noubar Afeyan has a Wikipedia profile of his own where his personal life details and achievements are mentioned.
- Moreover, Noubar Afeyan was born in the year 1962 in Beirut, Lebanon. He celebrates his birthday on July 25 and his current age as of 2020 is 58 years old.
- We do not have the details containing his parents’ and family members’ information and identity.
- He is an entrepreneur, venture capitalist, investor, and philanthropist who has worked hard in achieving his dream.
- Noubar Afeyan has a Twitter bio where he has 5,952 followers with more than 1 k tweets.
- He has earned a Ph.D. degree in biochemical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.