Masali Baduza is a famous South African actress who has even marked her presence in the Hollywood film Industry. She is among the talented artist from South Africa who has been in the American film industry and has gained huge supports from her fans and followers.
Masali Baduza is mostly famous for her role Sephy Hadley in the movie Noughts + Crosses which was released in 2020 on television as it was first premiered in March 2020 and currently, it is in its 6th episode and running successfully.
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
10 Facts on Masali Baduza:
- Masali Baduza is an actress born in East London, South Africa on the date of 1997 as her birth month is not made public.
- Masali is famous for her movie named Nought + Crosses which was aired on BBC one and since then it has been gaining many fans to watch it regularly.
- 23 years old Masali Baduza has experienced her name and fame growing at an early age.
- Masali is currently single as she wouldn’t want a boyfriend at an early age as she is a growing actress and has been focusing more on her acting career.
- Masali is currently easily accessible in her Wikipedia but the fact we have mentioned here might help you more as compared to it.
- Conversing about her ethnicity she is from a black ethnic community but she has been very supportive of kind of races.
- Currently, she isn’t married yet as she is living with her family in Los Angeles, USA.
- She studied her acting at the New York Film Academy at the Los Angeles campus.
- She has played more than 4 movies to date as her first movie in 2019 which is a movie name Trackers where she played the character of Thandi Makebe.
- Masali Baduza has her own Instagram profile named @masalibaduza where she has more than 11k followers and her account is also verified.