Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine is a renowned and successful American actor who is well-known for the CHi (2018-2020) as Ronnie Davis, Queen of Katwe (2016) as Tendo, The Knick (2015) as D.W. Garrison Carr, and Treme (2010-2013) Jacques Jhoni. He rose to fame after playing a lead role in the movie, Farewell Amor as Walter in the year 2020.
Furthermore, Ntare Mwine has appeared in a video game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in a voice-over role. His debut performance in television was a TV series ‘New York Under Cover’ in 1995. Besides an actor, he is also a producer, director, and writer as well. However, his versatility is what rocketed his career in the first place.
|Name||Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education||University of Virginia|
10 Facts on Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine
- Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine was born in 1967. At present, his age is 53 years old.
- He was born and raised in the United States. Hence, he holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Ntare Mwine stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 m) tall. Similarly, his body weight is unknown.
- Moving on to his current net worth, Mwine’s net worth is yet to surface on the internet. He definitely earned a good fortune from his acting career.
- The budding actor, Ntare Mwine is active on social media such as Instagram and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- His name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia.
- A graduated actor, Mwine attended the University of Virginia. Likewise, he earned a master’s degree in arts from New York University.
- Is Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine married? Indeed, Ntare was married to a beautiful woman named Ena Frias in 2001. Sadly, the couple officially filed a divorce in 2007.
- Discussing his family details, his father and mother’s identity is still missing from the source.
- According to IMDB, Mwine played in more than forty-five films and television projects.